Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Thing #1 that I love about Cuyler

I love Cuyler. There are lots and lots of reasons why I love this man. I'm going to tell you thing number one why I love him, but that doesn't mean it's the number one thing I love about him. Well it is definitely up there, but that would be too hard to choose just one number one. It just means there are more things to follow. So... (drum roll please)... thing number one that I love about Cuyler is: Cuyler makes me laugh



Ever since those days 5 years ago in the MTC I have loved Cuyler's sense of humor. He is a really funny guy. Also, he is silly. He knows how to make me giggle over the silliest things. Another thing (post mission of course), he is a pretty good tickle fighter. Although for the record, I have won a fair number of tickle fights in our marriage. He has a way of making me laugh that no one else can . And I LOVE that about him.



No comments:

Post a Comment