Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thing #2 that I love about Cuyler


I love Cuyler. And as I said before, I love him for MANY reasons. So thing number two that I love about Cuyler is: He is an awesome dad


I love, love, love watching Cuyler be a dad. He is so sweet with Lyla and has been since before she was even born. When I was pregnant he would talk to my belly and say sweet things to our little Lyla. He would sing to her and play his guitar (he still does this, which she loves). He would rub my belly and get so excited when she would kick back. Now that she is here, there's not a day that goes by that I don't see him being sweet with her and making her smile.  He loves to play with her and make her laugh. He encourages her to learn new things and is so proud of her when she succeeds. He even changes diapers! ;) It is apparent that Lyla thinks her dad is pretty awesome as well. She usually wakes up before him in the mornings, and as soon as she catches a glimpse of him, she is climbing all over me trying to get to him. She gets so excited when he finally wakes up, and climbs all over him, jabbering and smiling. When she's upset, he sings to her and it calms her down. Her eyes light up anytime he walks into the room. It is clear that this little girl loves her daddy. And she obviously has him wrapped around her teeny little finger. Cuyler is an amazing father and I LOVE that about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment